Our dedicated Microsoft Practice Manager, Emma and qualified technical staff will help you decide what’s right for your enterprise and step you through your migration
The recent pandemic has accelerated the need to transform how many businesses work. Both Desktop and Software as a service have become essential and Microsoft can cover all bases. Talk to Emma about:
- Windows Virtual Desktop
- Microsoft 365
- SharePoint and Exchange Online
- Device management
- Enterprise Mobility & Security
Pick and choose the services that will best suit your business challenges from Microsoft’s open and flexible cloud platform, Azure. Including compute, analytics, security, storage and networking, Azure covers the full range of Cloud Computing solutions.
A sample of some of our Azure favourites:
- Business continuity and Disaster Recovery with Azure Backup and Site Recovery
- Remote Working with Windows Virtual Desktop and Azure VPN Gateway
- Secure Working with Azure Sentinel, Security Centre, Monitoring and Firewall
- Identity Management and Single Sign-on with Azure Active Directory
- Storage with Azure Storage Blob and DataShare
Talk to Emma today to find out more.
”FutureRange’s IT Managed Services deliver seamless management and support to our client’s mission-critical ICT infrastructure.
At the heart of our managed services is RMM, which is monitored 24×7 and in a lot of cases, issues are resolved without clients ever knowing they had a problem.
Monthly reports can be automatically sent to our customer demonstrating the work that goes on behind the scenes to ensure your ICT investment continues to run smoothly.”
Emma Devon – Microsoft Practice Manager