Issue Ticket Logging
Contracted Hours of Support
Monday to Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm
(Tickets logged outside these times will be addressed on next business day)
To Log Support Tickets
1. Identify the problem: Take a few moments to note exactly what the issue is.
2. Gather information: Note any details that may be relevant to the problem, such as when it started occurring, any error messages, etc.
3. Contact IT support: Get in touch with the IT support team via phone, email, or online support ticket.
4. Describe the issue: Provide as much detail as possible when describing the issue.
5. Follow instructions: Follow any instructions given by the IT support team and provide any requested information or feedback.
6. Monitor progress: Monitor the progress of the issue and keep in contact with the IT support team
Email subject Line: Basic Outline of Issue
Message Body: Detailed Outline of issue Affected IT Component and user Business operations Impacted.
Telephone: 01-2960560 Select 1 for support
A Support ticket will be logged by our helpdesk Team.
A Ticket reference number will be supplied to you.
The Ticket will be assigned to the next available support Agent.
You will be contacted directly as the ticket owner.
3 attempts will be made to contact the ticket owner over 7 days, If the IT receive a response or fail to contact the ticket owner the ticket will be automatically closed.
If you feel calls are not being dealt with in an adequate manner, please email email@example.com
with the Ticket number in the subject line and your account manager and our escalation team will be notified.