FutureRange is delighted to announce it’s partnership with Cato Networks. Cato is the world’s first SASE platform converging SD-WAN and security into a global cloud-native service.
Cato enables enterprises to move away from a network built with rigid and expensive MPLS connectivity, a bundle of point solutions, and expensive managed services, to a unified, secure, and agile network architecture.
This new architecture enables IT and the business to rapidly address new business requirements, like global expansion, M&A, cloud migration, and workforce mobility, while reducing cost and complexity.
By using Cato, enterprises can:
- Easily migrate from MPLS to SD-WAN with Cato’s end-to-end network optimization.
- Improve performance between global locations by using Cato’s affordable global private backbone vs the unpredictable Internet or costly global MPLS.
- Provide direct, secure internet access to all branch locations and mobile users with Cato’s built-in security as a service and without deploying security point solutions.
- Optimize and secure cloud access with Cato’s agentless cloud integration and the Cato global private backbone by any user, and from anywhere and without using premium cloud connectivity solutions like AWS Direct Connect and Microsoft ExpressRoute.
- Optimize and secure mobile user’s access with Cato Client or clientless access options to physical and cloud data centres, and cloud applications.
Interested in finding out more about our Cutting Edge Solutions
Contact us today to schedule a consultation. Call +353 1 2960 560 (Dublin) +353 6140 0230 (Limerick) +353 21 2427974 (Cork) or reach us online.