About the job
Due to continued expansion at FutureRange we are now seeking to recruit a Business Development Rep that will develop new business and maximise sales alongside our sales team while working in an evolving and exciting environment.
WHY APPLY: You will find this job rewarding & challenging. You will further develop your career and technology skillset. You will get to work with great people and teams across a wide range of clients and products.
The role will involve:
Flexi working arrangements (remote, in-office, or hybrid)
- Deliver qualified sales opportunities using outbound techniques (e.g. phone, email, social).
- Continuously build a high-quality pipeline.
- Maintain a high volume of productive daily activities.
- Collaborate with management on strategy.
- Deliver the Client’s value proposition and pitch to prospects in a
- professional and persuasive manner.
- Keep the CRM continuously up to date and maintain good CRM
- Work closely with BDR Manager to refine process and strategy.
- Work with Account Executives on efficient handover of qualified leads.
What We’re Looking For
- 2 – 3 years in sales or other business developing client-facing role.
- Proven track record of success in previous roles.
- Highly motivated and ambitious.
- Goal orientated.
- Willing to roll sleeves up and get stuck in.
- Open to receiving feedback and incorporating it to improve results.
- Comfortable working as part of a team.
- Resilient with strong problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge of IT managed services, software, and Cyber Security.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organised with a belief in the process.
- Has a focus on continuous self-improvement and personal development.
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- Uncapped Commission
- Flexi working arrangements (remote, in-office, or hybrid),
- South Dublin
If you feel you are the ideal candidate, please do not hesitate to get in touch