About the job
Due to continued expansion at FutureRange we are now seeking to recruit an experienced administrator/receptionist. We offer a supportive working environment and are looking for a professional administrator who also takes pride in delivering excellent customer care.
WHY APPLY: You will find this job rewarding and challenging. You will further develop your career and skillset. You will get to work with great people and teams across a wide range of clients and products. You will join a fast-growing, energetic and modern business.
The role will involve:
Flexi working arrangements (remote, in-office, or Hybrid), working closely with the managing director.
- Be the first point of contact for inbound calls for the Dublin/Limerick and Cork offices by phone and email.
- Provide admin assistance to the day-to-day operations of the business.
- Managing the sales inbox and responding in a timely and professional manner.
- Organise appointments and schedule meetings with existing and potential customers.
- Provide administrative support with lead generation projects and Inside Sales.
- Create quotes for customers using the CRM system and Quickbooks.
- Process orders for the sales team.
- Research software and IT hardware to get the most competitive price for our customers.
- Develop knowledge of the market, competitors, and customers.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate, please do not hesitate to get in touch
- Competitive salary with bonus. Flexi working arrangements (remote, in-office or Hybrid)
- South Dublin